The processes that we follow at our production unit are bulletined below:
- Design Facility: Each element used for making our products is tooled using up-to-the-minute design facility with different simulations, be it two-dimensional or three-dimensional. Moreover, tooling of these products can also be done as per the requirements of our clients.
- Mixing: Process of mixing includes blending of varied kind of powders such as copper, tin and iron powder. Depending upon the requirements, some other powders are also used like copper infiltrated steel, steel, bronze, low alloy steel and more to engineer the desired product. In order to minimize the cost of production, pre-blend mixtures can also be used.
- Pressing: Equipment and machinery we use are based upon hydraulic and mechanical principles that have the capability of making varied shapes and sizes of the offered array of Inserts, Bushings, Sintered Rings, etc. using the process of pressing.
- Sizing: Our production plant is equipped with heavy duty lathe machines to ensure close tolerance material sizing. With the help of elements of hard metal tool, we have are capable of sizing our products with utmost precision.
- Oil Impregnation: Several in-house facilities are maintained for oiling the impregnating components while carrying steam treatment.
- Secondary Process Operations:
- Oilite Lubrication: Highly refined mineral oil is used for impregnating the bushes as per the ISO VG (SAE 30) standards to ensure higher viscosity index.
- Machining Operations: Various machining operations of our processes include tapping, grinding, drilling and groove cutting.
- Surface Finishing: Surface operations for finishing include deburring, burnishing, wet and dry barreling.
- Fitting: Prior to the fitting operation, elimination of all sharp edges is ensured and later a fitting pin and steady pressure is used for inserting the bush.
- Storage: Can be easily stored for considerable time frame without worrying about the oil loss
No matter how good a company is in terms of quality and production processes; customers always look for better not just good. Therefore, one must be the best in other operations, as well. And, we have made ourselves better in each field, be it in terms of warehousing, timely delivery, monetary transactions, paper work, etc.