Sintered Iron Rings
Price And Quantity
- 250.00 - 2500.00 INR
- SINTERED IRON
- OIL LUBRICATION(SELF LUBRICATED)
The Sintered Iron Rings are made using sintering process of iron powder. They are made using additives and other alloying elements. Apart from this they are known for their effective heat treatment & possess high degree of hardness, strength and toughness. The Sintered Iron Rings in high resistance to wear and abrasion. Moreover, they have have pre determined density and volume of pores with maximum oil storage capacity. They are used in textile and jute industries.
- These rings generate comparatively low heat when yarn or fibers are passing.
- The porous structure provides lubrication throughout the ring surface.
- They also acts as a bearing to provide guide on which traveler can run.
- They oil supply is regulated.
JUTE TEXTILE INDUSTRY
8.5, 6.5 Customized
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- CORRUGATED BOXES
- Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Western Europe, Africa, Central America, South America, Asia
- All India
- NSIC/SSI REGISTERED UNIT
Bagarghole, Nabadaypally, Boral Main Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700103, India